To apply please send your resume and references by email or by mail to
Berkshire County Head Start
1 Meadow Lane, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Call Us About Volunteer Opportunities
Call us today at 413-499-0137. Six amazing locations to serve you.
Berkshire County Head Start is a non-profit organization that provides early childhood education and care. Our organization offers a half-day preschool program in six sites throughout Berkshire County. At our sites in North Adams, Pittsfield and Great Barrington, we also provide full-day child care services for families while they work, go to school, or look for employment.
Job Title: Preschool Teacher
Salary Range: $12.22 - $16.29 Per Hour Rate of pay dependent on degree level.
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Please reply through website or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with letter of interest, resume and active references. BCHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA.
Assistant Bookkeeper- part time
We are currently searching for a part-time Assistant Bookkeeper to work onsite at our Meadow Lane site in Pittsfield 20-25 hrs per week. Successful candidates will have an understanding of the accounting process. The ability to work in a variable paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
- Use QuickBooks on a daily basis
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Experience & familiarity with HR type forms (W-4, I-9 & other payroll/benefit forms)
• Bilingual with Spanish is a plus
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send cover letter, resume through BerkshireJobs website: https://www.berkshirejobs.com/employer/job/view/17021
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Copyright 2013. Berkshire County Head Start. All rights reserved.